This morning, Liam was a little cutie-pie. He got up late which allowed me to sleep until 6:30am (when that happens his cuteness factor goes way, way up the measuring meter). But more sleep is not the only reason I enjoyed him so thouroughly this morning. My little guy is the cuddliest boy you would ever want to meet. This morning while I am doing pilates via internet, he jumps on my stomach (while I was trying to lift my legs and stretch out my arms out simultaneously) and kisses my neck. Although I am being interrupted, I love it when he jumps on me and cuddles. After a few minutes he can get kind of heavy (he weighs 100 pounds or so) but he is just so cute.
Only a few more days until Jacob comes back from camp and I am missing his beautiful face around the house. I know however that it is good for Jacob to be gone a few days without his brother around. Jacob has a lot of responsibility in our home and yet at the same time he is sometimes treated like an only child. Jacob gets that after hours attention and one-on-one time with each of us that we don't worry about so much with Liam.
I am leaving on a trip with my mother tomorrow and look forward to spending some time with her. Liam was repeating my itinerary yesterday and again this morning gearing himself up for my being away a few days. He kept verbally reassuring himself that "Mommy would be home Friday" and that "Saturday Liam would get pizza out at the camp." We try to get out to my in laws' water access only cottage as many weekends of the summer that we can manage and the only way I could talk Liam into it this coming weekend was to promise him pizza. Liam doesn't mind the camp but he would certainly prefer to be at home most weekends. Yes, there is sattelite television out there and yes, he can colour to his heart's content but there is no computer and my kid loves the computer.
I hope to be blogging again soon. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment